HomeNews/ChatSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsFAQLog in
This Forum is Currently Under Construction...

Share | 

Anyone familiar with the L-3 MPRI 390v6 judgmental shoot/no-shoot firearm training simulator that is promoted as immediately responding to trainee input or instructor commands?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeftyMike
Board Noob
Board Noob

PostSubject: Anyone familiar with the L-3 MPRI 390v6 judgmental shoot/no-shoot firearm training simulator that is promoted as immediately responding to trainee input or instructor commands?   9/24/2010, 21:26

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone familiar with the L-3 MPRI 390v6 judgmental shoot/no-shoot firearm training simulator that is promoted as immediately responding to trainee input or instructor commands?   10/1/2010, 12:42

Awesome Article. Love my video games so it is interesting to me to see what innovative ways they are being used to prepare individuals for real life circumstances. Mike,have you heard of Second Life? If not, it is a virtual world. I mention it because I know the Air Force has used it to construct a simulated base and now the Army is looking for programmers to develop a "Second Life" type program. This would give Marines the opportunity to "Walk the Land" before they actually get there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.virtualaccountingonline.com

Anyone familiar with the L-3 MPRI 390v6 judgmental shoot/no-shoot firearm training simulator that is promoted as immediately responding to trainee input or instructor commands?
Page 1 of 1