HomeNews/ChatSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsFAQLog in
This Forum is Currently Under Construction...

Share | 

how do you know what discussions are underway?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brywqui
Board Noob
Board Noob

PostSubject: how do you know what discussions are underway?   9/26/2010, 09:24

Admin

Rolling Eyes If you come into the forum, you have to just go from page to page to find the topics and see if there's anything you want to add to or discuss further. Is there a way to put that out there as soon as you arrive, so you don't have to spend the time looking all over the place?

Also...GREAT JOB with ribbons. I have to dig out my Army Ribbons to figure that all out. Neat idea!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: how do you know what discussions are underway?   9/29/2010, 13:38

There are a couple of options...Our forum template does not allow widgets, very annoying so this is how you would have to accomplish what you would like...

1. You can go into the forum channel itself and select to watch it...Then in your profile you can view topics being watched

OR

2. Towards the bottom of the page you will see "Statistics" This will tell you just about everything going on within the forum...

OR

3. In the top right (under FAQ and Log Out) it should say "View posts since last visit"...

I know, a widget would make the process a littler more easy so in the future, the style of this forum may change to compensate for this glitch...

Thanks again for the input! Hope this helps and if not let me know...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.virtualaccountingonline.com

how do you know what discussions are underway?
Page 1 of 1