HomeNews/ChatSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsFAQLog in
This Forum is Currently Under Construction...

Share | 

Ribbon rack program SUCKS!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeftyMike
Board Noob
Board Noob

PostSubject: Ribbon rack program SUCKS!!!!   10/28/2010, 00:10

Nick,
I put together my rack with eleven ribbons and got rejected because it said it was too long. I had 4 lines, 2 on top and three rows of three ribbons each???????? I previewed and it was fine then when I saved it the program told me it was too long and ingored all the work I did. FIX IT MAGGOT!!!! I wasted a hour on that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ribbon rack program SUCKS!!!!   10/28/2010, 09:36

LMAO...Keep in mind the ribbon rack builder is in its beta version...The signature block only take a certain amount of characters which I noticed AFTER I spent a week on building half of the thing. To temporarily fix this issue I created the TinyURL tab which will shorten the url string (decreases character count per url) and therefore allow more ribbons.

I can help you if you want since you seem like you had enough. In my defense sir, I did mention it in the directions but shhhh I wont tell anyone that you neglected to read them...Not a problem though because I know the current system is a little confusing and certain steps can be avoided but right now, I do not have a week to set aside to fix the issue. I will have to designate time on the weekend so the "TinyURL" step can be removed, making it more simple...

p.s. dont shoot me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.virtualaccountingonline.com

Ribbon rack program SUCKS!!!!
Page 1 of 1